At Brandow & Johnston we understand clients’ needs, commit to their success, and exceed their expectations. Our engineering services are responsive, innovative, and always mindful of the demands of time and budget.
We have the experience, the talent, and the technology to provide structural designs that:
- Uniquely respond to the client’s vision and needs
- Are efficient in the use of structural materials
- Complement modern construction techniques
- Are sensitive in supporting a sustainable environment
- Use integrated modeling for analysis, coordination and documentation
- Full service ground up building
- Seismic renovations
- Tenant improvement & structural renovation
- Earthquake damage and repair assessments
- Earthquake risk assessments
- Seismic mitigation and existing structure strengthening
- Failure analysis
- Construction Litigation and Claims evaluation
Our structural engineering services begin at the earliest stages of project conception and continue throughout project planning, final design and construction, ensuring client satisfaction. We provide responsible engineering, efficient designs, and we are committed to creating sustainable and low impact developments. Catering to both public and private clients, we pride ourselves in maintaining long term relationships based on successful work performed and integrity. As early adopters of the revolutionary Revit Structure software using Building Information Modeling (BIM), we have become pioneers efficiently leading the way from project inception to completion. To date, we have completed over 300 projects using Revit (BIM).